RSC NIKE kit
See below for useful information on the 2021-22 uniform ordering process. The 2021-22 season is year two of RSC's current two year uniform cycle. This means that all returning players from the 2020-21 season do NOT need to purchase a new uniform kit. All new RSC families with full-year players for 2021-22 have been sent an email from Ewing Sports with a link and info for placing your order for your player's uniform, as well as other optional merchandise for your player and yourself. Note team rosters in Ewing's system have been updated; and all returning players are welcome to order any items desired or needed. For returning families, you can use the same log-in credentials you used when placing the original uniform order with Ewing last season. Via Ewing's website, there is password reset functionality and other support for any issues accessing your Ewing account.
For anyone placing an order, there a couple of tools to assist you with this process:
1. Please utilize the Randolph Player Experience guide to understand the process.
2. There is also an RSC FAQ document available to help answer questions.
3. Please utilize the Virtual Sizing Guide to determine the best size for your player.
4. The only item that is mandatory is the uniform kit, which includes 2 jerseys (gray and blue), 2 shorts (both gray) and 2 socks (both blue). All other merchandise is optional but available for purchase at the time you order the required kit, as well as throughout the season.
5. This LINK will take you to the Ewing Sports website. Then, you will need to Sign In on the upper right to your MyEwing account to access the Randolph Soccer Club Store/RSC items. On the left side of RSC's home page, a link to Ewing's site is also available.
For anyone ordering uniform items, please place your order as soon as possible. The turnaround time on the uniforms is at least four weeks. However, due to global supply chain irregularities coming out of the pandemic, there continue to be supply issues for Ewing's vendors; so the earlier your order is placed, the better chance they have to manage any issues.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to RSC's Uniform Coordinator.